Tuesday, September 15, 2009

SUCCESS!!


SO, i tried the whole message reminder for blogging. Obviously it worked cuz here i am BLOGGING. Since the last time i blogged, i realized that school is harder when u a job in jeopardy, and a 2 1/2 year old to take care of and a billion bills :( . But it is sooo possible with a little patience n commitment. Its been so hard to stay committed , im scared to fail or even drop.So i suggest more time to study and stress free exercises. I know that with God anything is possible, because "wat is impossible with man is very possible with GOD" (luke 18:27). SO im staying strong in my faith and believing the WORD !! it is POSSILBLE !! So until next time. My motivation i realized are these two Lil ones my lil sis (my other half ) and my nephew the 2 1/2 year old. Remember motivation & commitment !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment