Tuesday, September 8, 2009

BUSY BUSY BUSY

Considering that these past couple of weeks have been so hectic i haven't had time to post a blog without the reminder of Miss Tyler. So what i have decided to do is put a reminder on my phone for every week, so i wont forget with my busy schedule. Try it and tell me if it works out for you. Oh and what is up with this coffee night, why wasn't i invited, or informed?? Well its not like i would of gone i barely make time for anything else. Anyways im taking 5 classes n let me tell u,im loving it. i LOVE being at school i just wish i didnt have to work so much.

I MISS SOCIALIZING!!!

I have the weirdest situation, ok so i use to be this outgoing, fun, talkative person but now im just like BLAH!!! I think i need some motivation n time :) i want to b more involved and TALKATIVE!! the way i use to . So if u have any suggestion BLOG it . Oh n maybe i just need to loosen up to ha ... well until next time !


1 comment:

  1. If you want some more hours you can definately come to The Coffee Night- it is this Friday from 6:30-about 9:30 but I need help setting up around 5:30-

    ReplyDelete